For a summer twist on the classic Espresso Martini, we don’t think you can beat a Rum & Raisin Espresso Martini.
For two drinks you will need:
Ingredients - For two drinks
- 2 x double espressos or 80-100 ml of strong coffee
- 60 ml dark rum
- 40ml Pedro Ximénez sherry
- 10 ml simple sugar syrup
- Coffee beans & orange twists to garnish
- Combine all the wet ingredients into a large cocktail shaker and add plenty of ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds - this ensures you get a good amount of foam.
- Strain into martini glasses, decorate each drink with 3 coffee beans, a twist of orange and serve!