Iced Organic Rosehip Tea
A summer twist on our organic Rosehip tea! This delicious recipe, for a caffeine-free iced drink, is the perfect accompaniment to a summer barbeque or picnic.
Naturally rich in vitamins C and A, Majes-T Rosehip tea can be enjoyed hot or cold, day or night!
- 4 to 6 Majes-T Organic Rosehip Tea Temples
- 2 Tablespoons of organic honey
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Sliced fresh peaches
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
To make around a litre jug of delicious, iced organic Rosehip tea we recommend the following recipe to start and simply adjust to your taste.
Pour 500ml of boiling water over 4 to 6 Majes-T Organic Rosehip Tea Temples. Add two tablespoons of organic honey and stir. Leave to infuse and cool for 45 - 60 minutes.
Half fill a long glass with the cooled Rosehip tea, add some ice, sliced peaches, strawberries and a sprig of mint, top with cold water, stir and serve.
- For an even easier Iced Tea, why not try our Sweetbird Iced Tea Syrups! -