With warmer days to enjoy, here’s quick and easy way to help you cool off in the sunshine, with our Iced Coffee Recipe!
You’ll need a tall glass and a long spoon to get started.
- 1 cup of strong coffee, at room temperature (or chilled)
- 1 cup of ice
- Milk or cream
- Sugar or sweetener if desired
- Fill your glass full to the rim with ice. (If you really want to get serious about your iced coffee, you can make ice cubes out of coffee too. Then you won’t get that “watered-down” effect.)
- Pour room temperature (or chilled) coffee into the glass.
- Fill it almost to the top
- Pour in your milk or cream.
- Take a moment to watch the swirls sink to the bottom and mix in with Rombouts coffee.
- Add a spoonful of sugar (if you like sweet) or whatever sort of sweetener you usually add to your coffee.
- Stir it all up and enjoy!
Don’t forget to stock up on your favourite Rombouts coffee here: http://www.rombouts.com/uk/